Shred Ready AHM 5000
"Plastic price without the plastic look and feel. That's what makes this new line so appealing...The graphics make the helmet look like a more expensive carbon or composite model..." - Paddler Magazine, July/Aug 2000.
- Hard ABS abrasion resistant shell
- CE 1385 Standard; International Standard for whitewater headgear.
- Faux Carbon Graphic., and Solid Colors
- Soft tubed nylon webbing
- Removable Compression Molded Ear Flaps
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion
- Easily adjustable four-point retention system
- Dura-Flex fastners, adjusters, and stops
- One Size
Small, Medium and Large fitting pads are included with each helmet for a custom fit
- Head Circumference (min/max)
21'' - 23 3/4''
53,34 - 60,32cm
To determine your head circumference, simply measure the circumference of your head at the widest part. Shred Ready helmets are engineered to fit a wide range of head sizes.